Join A Run
Part of Run the World’s mission is to encourage people to be a little more active and everyone is warmly invited to join the runs. Irrespective of their level of fitness or running speed. Participants are also welcome to run or walk part of the way, join in on a bike – or simply come along and support the runners.
Over 1000 people have taken part in the runs to date and we hope to see you there!
Run the World will be in West Africa in January 2018, the Caribbean in March and (probably) the Stans in May. Detailed itineraries below.
Please let us know if you can join one of these runs – or would like to join us elsewhere – by emailing us
West Coast Africa, January 2018
• Abidjan (Ivory Coast) – Saturday 13th January
• Monrovia (Liberia) – Sunday 14th January (morning)
• Freetown (Sierra Leone) – Monday 15th January or Tuesday 16th January
• Conakry (Guinea) – Wednesday 17th January (morning)
• Nouakchott (Mauritania) – Wednesday 17th January (evening) or Thursday 18th January (morning)
• Bissau (Guinea Bissau) – Friday 19th January
• Praia (Cape Verde) – Saturday 20th January (evening) or Sunday 21st January (morning)
Caribbean, March 2018
• St Kitts – Saturday 24th March
• British – Virgin Islands Sunday 25th March
• Dominica – Monday 26th March
• Antigua – Tuesday 27th March
Please consult the interactive map on the home page to see the countries Run the World has already visited.