Join A Run
Part of Run the World’s mission is to encourage people to be a little more active and everyone is warmly invited to join the runs. Irrespective of their level of fitness or running speed. Participants are also welcome to run or walk part of the way, join in on a bike – or simply come along and support the runners.
Over 1000 people have taken part in the runs to date and we hope to see you there!
Run the World will be in the Caribbean in March 2018 and the Stans in May. Detailed itineraries below.
Please let us know if you can join one of these runs – or would like to join us elsewhere – by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Caribbean, March 2018
• St Kitts – Saturday 24th March
• British – Virgin Islands Sunday 25th March
• Dominica – Monday 26th March
• Antigua – Tuesday 27th March
Paris – Saturday April 28th. Meet at 9.00 at the Cercle de Luxembourg, 1 Rue Gay-Lussac (near the Jardin du Luxembourg).
The ‘Stans’ May 2018
- Tashkent (Uzbekistan) – Monday 7th May
- Dushanbe (Tajikistan) – Tuesday 8th May
- Almaty (Kazakhstan) – Wednesday 9th May (evening)
- Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) – Thursday 10th May (late evening)
- Ashgabat (Turkmenistan) – Saturday 12th May
The UK – North-east England
- Middlesbrough – Thursday 24th May
- Sunderland – Friday 25th May
- Newcastle – Saturday 26th May
Please consult the interactive map on the home page to see the countries Run the World has already visited.